Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > I will beat Salman if he does not call me back on show: Om Swami

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th January 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by scentofaslut View Post
The TRP of the show is still rocking..
people who watched BB are watching,
those who didn't are not watching.. so there is no loss as such

Swami Om was a chooth, the makers cud keep him as much as possible..and they did but if he throwing urine on on someone and showing his lund (and may be sperm also) to ladies, then we can't keep him on show.... do u keep such people in your office?

and if you see, this is the only season which worked without wildcard entries... (2-3 wc entries got in but they didn't last for a week also)..The old players are still going strong..

It is one of the finest shows on Indian TV...the critics can say whatever they want, what counts is the value for sponsors' money..

if this is an idiot show, then I think great shows are Kabhi saans bhi kabhi randi thi,...desh mein nikli hogi raand and Kuch rang tatti ke aise bhi..
NO. Great shows are Zabaan Sambhal Ke, Dekh Bhai Dekh, Shanti etc. That was the golden time on Television

Old 15th January 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
filesquickboy is a pillar of our community
UL: 9.93 gb DL: 4.00 gb Ratio: 2.48
^1st time said some thing good... harem

Last edited by filesquickboy : 16th January 2017 at 09:10 PM.

Old 15th January 2017
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
UL: 192.00 kb DL: 1.44 mb Ratio: 0.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
NO. Great shows are Zabaan Sambhal Ke, Dekh Bhai Dekh, Shanti etc. That was the golden time on Television
That I agree 100000 percent, sir... You can put Nukkad, Yeh jo hain zindagi (80 show), Hum Paanch.. also in it..but among the current crop, I would say BB (when everyone has a hormonal rush and mood swings).
I mean if BB is not there (hypothetically speaking), 10 years from now, ppl will say Bigg Boss rocked.

Coming to the 90s, I personally love watching Zabhaan Sambhaal Ke even now, on YT...takes u to a different world..

In fact, there is one more show from the late 80s called 'Mr Yogi' about a guy meeting different women for marriage...it was quite interesting and entertaining. Someone should make a 90s thread..wot say?

Last edited by scentofaslut : 15th January 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Old 16th January 2017
^^ i watched recently on youtube..
mirza galib, bharat ek khoj (discovery of india)
comedy show like flop show, shrimaan shrimati... hahahha
classic yaar.. what great & genuine shows they are.
Sometime i think this so called freedom,too much use of Internet ruined people life and thinking

Last edited by filesquickboy : 16th January 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Old 16th January 2017
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Saw this baba recently getting his ass handed to him on another show.

Old 16th January 2017
he is bloody fake.. he was in jail for stealing cycle.. From his own brother's shop.
And many other fraud things he done... After that he dress up like some baba and roaming his ass here and there.... colors asshole jessu george purposely bring this idiot in this show.
All these rowdiness is fully scripted by them...

Last edited by filesquickboy : 17th January 2017 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Update......

Old 16th January 2017
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Thats epic!

Old 17th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Idiot show, idiot host and idiot contestants.. This show is inspiration to KRK's 2 rupees people dialogue

NRG's KRK fan should increase atleast 50 paisa for KRK's 2 rupees people dialogue.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 17th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by filesquickboy View Post
^^ i watched recently on youtube..
mirza galib, bharat ek khoj (discovery of india)
comedy show like flop show, shrimaan shrimati... hahahha
classic yaar.. what great & genuine shows they are.
Sometime i think this so called freedom,too much use of Internet ruined people life and thinking

Those were the days when people care about content of episodes !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 17th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Those were the days when people care about content of episodes !
Wat happen now day's...why we can't have like these simple serials....
Ekta kapoor spoiled it

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls